Queensland Fisheries Advisory Committee members announced
The 11 members of the new Fisheries Advisory Council were announced this week by Minister Mulherin
QSMA member receives inaugural award at the prawn and barra conference
Craig Winkel - Seafood Directions Pty Ltd won the inaugural award for the best retail use of Farmed ...
Lucrative unload in Bundaberg
20 April unload of Ocean King Prawns from Bonnie R
Combined Queensland prawn promotion
Queensland Seafood Marketers Association and the Australian Prawn Farmers Association have joined fo...
Seafood Award Winners from Gala Dinner
Ben Hale accepts the trophy for the Endeavour Promotion campaign funded by FRDC and QSMA
QUEENSLAND SEAFOOD AWARDS DINNER 2009 GALA EVENT ON 24 JULY - only $75 a ticket
Applications for Awards close on 17 july - see news text for details
Seafood Excellence Awards promote the best in the industry
The Sydney Fish Market hosted the Seafood Excellence Awards at Star City Grand Ballroom on Saturday
All Queensland Seafood on the market is unaffected by the oil spill
Health Benefits of Seafood
The consumption of Seafood has shown a reduction in Heart Disease as well as many other health benef...
Barramundi farmers demand country of origin labelling
seafood dishes should identify the country of origin of the fish used.
- Queensland Fisheries Advisory Committee members announced August 12th, 2010
- QSMA member receives inaugural award at the prawn and barra conference August 6th, 2010
- Lucrative unload in Bundaberg April 20th, 2010
- Combined Queensland prawn promotion February 12th, 2010
- Seafood Award Winners from Gala Dinner August 6th, 2009
- QUEENSLAND SEAFOOD AWARDS DINNER 2009 GALA EVENT ON 24 JULY - only $75 a ticket May 18th, 2009
- Seafood Excellence Awards promote the best in the industry March 20th, 2009
- All Queensland Seafood on the market is unaffected by the oil spill March 18th, 2009
- Health Benefits of Seafood March 9th, 2009
- Barramundi farmers demand country of origin labelling February 27th, 2009
Welcome to Queensland Seafood Marketers Association Inc
The members of QSMA have the following goals:-
- Ensure the supply of locally caught seafood to consumers
- Ensure only safe, correctly packaged and labeled seafood for the consumer
- Promote the health benefits of seafood
- Increase consumption of local seafood
- Promote the sustainable production of wild seafood
- Increase consumer awareness how healthy the stocks of Queensland seafood are.